Cell Karyotyping Analysis Kit
For chromosome counting of cells
|Cell Karyotyping Analysis Kit||ST01004||20 tests/kit||$300.00|
StemmeraTM Cell Karyotyping Analysis Kit is a ready-to-use kit which composed of necessary reagents and tool intended for chromosome counting after cell expansion for karyotyping analysis of eukaryotic cells.
- All-in-one kit, easy protocol
- Cat# ST01004-S1 Meta-block Solution (100x) (1ml)
- Cat# ST01004-S2 Meta-block Supplement (1000x) (50μl)
- Cat# ST01004-S3 Cell Dissociation Solution (30ml)
- Cat# ST01004-S4 Pre-fix Solution (1x) (2x50ml)
- Cat# ST01004-S5 Fix Solution I (5x30ml)
- Cat# ST01004-S6 Fix Solution II (2x25ml)
- Cat# ST01004-S7 Staining Solution I (40ml)
- Cat# ST01004-S8 Staining Solution II (10ml)
- Cat# ST01004-S9 Microscope Slides (25pcs)
Storage & Handling
Store all components as directed in manual instruction upon arrival. Alternatively, it is fine to store all components at 2°C to 8°C.
This product is intended for in vitro use and research use only. Not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic uses
This product is used to count chromosomes of any eukaryotic cells. The following images represent chromosome spread of iPSCs and Fibroblast.